background

Oct 16, 2012

It's a....

I know, I know, if you follow me on facebook you already know we are having a BOY!!!  We feel so blessed! I'm not good at keeping up with the blog but I still had to share our excitement over the news! We have actually known for weeks but kept it a secret until we could tell our family in person.  My dad actually didn't want to know but with our excitement to share and how much our world revolves around technology he was forced to give in. 

Aaron was a nervous wreck all day before the ultrasound and his OCD and superstitious nature kicked in where he was even doing things in 5's because that is his lucky number and he REALLY wanted a boy.  He said he would have been so happy either way as long as the baby is healthy but you could tell his true feelings by the relief on his face when the ultrasound tech said "it's a boy" (plus when Shea is in her prime mode of terrible two's he threatens if our next child is a boy we are done!).  Not gonna lie, our sweet adorable little 2 year old is a definite handful sometimes, I don't know how my great grandmother did it having 16, I repeat 16 children!

After finding out the news we shared the secret with my BFF Erika so we could have her take the fun picture above of the family revealing the news.  It turned out great, thanks again Erika!!  I am always going to owe you favors so please let me know how I can ever pay you back!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Yay! Boys are wonderful. And just wait until Shea is 3 - I would say it's worse! The naughtiness is totally on purpose and smart, which just makes it much more frustrating, haha. Thank goodness our kiddos have wonderful moments that make up for all of the naughtiness, huh?! I hear 4 is when it gets better ;)