So....where to begin...
I definitely cannot write about everything that has happened but I can give you the big updates that are going on now with us....which believe me, they're pretty big updates so here goes...
Shea turned 2 in May! What a BIG girl she is becoming. She is potty trained (well, we still rely on a pull up when we're out and about) and so independent! She talks up a storm, LOVES Dora, loves playing with her babies, jumping on the trampoline, going to gymnastics, swimming in the lake, fishing with papa, riding on the golf cart, going to the park and the zoo, and of course challenging her parents! She's definitely in the terrible, tantruming two's! :) It has been so fun spending the summer home with her. She goes back to daycare tomorrow so I can get back to school and get ready to meet my little kindergarten kiddos next week already!
Aaron got a new job!!! In May he left his job as branch manager at US Bank to take a job as a project manager at Sundog. It's a marketing + technology company that does a lot of web development and other marketing for businesses like Bobcat, Sanford, Medtronic and more. He's hoping they gets the Coors Beer account and can visit Colorado to do work for them. He absolutely LOVES it there! The people are great, work is fun, and there are many perks. Here is their website if you want to check it out: http://www.sundoginteractive.com/

We are moving!! We are in the early stages of building a house! The foundation is poured and the framing will begin soon. We are SO excited to move in to the house that will most likely be our home until we are old and cant walk up the stairs anymore (it's a 2 story). Our current house--we should be receiving a purchase agreement with an initial offer on our twinhome today so hopefully things follow through with that (we have already sold it twice with both buyers backing out at the last minute, ugh!). Our new house will be finished at the end of November at the very latest so my wonderful dad is allowing us to crash with him for awhile if needed. :) That should be interesting but I know he will love it, especially having Shea around all the time, they are best buds!
And if we aren't crazy enough with a new job and a new house....we also decided to add to the family! Yep, we are expecting another baby around February 9th!! We are super excited for Shea to be a big sister. Not sure if she quite understands it yet...she always says "mommy has a baby in her tummy" and in the clinic waiting room at my first appointment she was announcing to everyone "mommy is sick, she has a baby in her tummy!" Everyone was chuckling at that. The other day she pretended to be throwing up in the toilet (yes, nausea has hit again but I don't think it's quite as bad as last time...let's hope it doesn't last the hole time this time either!).
Well, I think that was a big enough update for now. I'm not promising to post often but we'll see what happens...











7 comments:
Congrats on all the exciting new changes!
Where are you guys building?
LOVE IT ALL! Yay to blogging again, being my neighbor and a new baby! So exciting!
Yay you are blogging again! So happy for all the wonderful changes in your life my friend!
Congrats Kelly! Congrats on everything!!!!!!!!!!
So many exciting things Kelly! Yay!
I love the picture of Shea in the foundation! My parents have a picture of me when they were finishing their house and it always reminds them of all the changes and big life decisions they made that year. :)
I am so happy so many wonderful things are falling into place for your family!
All my love - Gracia
I know you posted this a while ago, but I fell upon your post tonight and see that you are expecting #2!!! Congrats to you guys! SO very exciting. Seriously, having #2 is a different experience, but in a wonderful way...so much more relaxed with things and so very fun to watch the bond grow between siblings. :)
Post a Comment