background
Sep 5, 2009
School Update
I'm a week and a half into the new school year with my kindergarteners so I had to write a post and let you know how it's going. I LOVE my class this year!! You can judge a class pretty well after a week so I don't think I will jinx myself saying they are a great group of kids. Last year I officially had probably the most difficult group in the WHOLE school (according to the paras) and according to the gym teacher last year, who also taught at another school, my class was tougher than the classes he taught at Lincoln too. So let's say I definitely deserve a good year!!! Just had to brag a bit. :) Now I just need to catch up on all the beginning of the year school work to get done so I can stop working 10 hour days!! I'm not adjusted yet and sooo tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you!!!! It will be May before you know it. ;)
that's great - i am so glad you have a good class this year!
I am so glad!!!
Post a Comment