background

Dec 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I haven't updated this thing in awhile so I thought I might as well write something quick on my birthday! I have now officially reached my late 20's...27 to be exact. How did I get this old? It feels like yesterday when I could hardly wait to turn 21. My birthday plans for tonight are pretty low-key. After Aaron gets done with work we are going over to my parents for pizza and cake...two of my favorites! And I get to pick where we order the pizza from... I'm thinking taco pizza from Happy Joe's, I haven't had that forever!! Yum! Well...now I'm off to school. Maybe I can bribe those kindergarteners to be good today since it's my birthday :) Ha, that may be asking for a lot this year!

2 comments:

Gracia and Aaron said...

happy birthday! hope your kids were (semi) good for you! Enjoy TACO pizza yummm!
love
gracia

Emily Netland said...

Hope your Birthday was great!! Good, to see you update your blog! If we get snowed in, we'll have to make it over to hang out and play some games this weekend!