
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! There is so much for us to be thankful for this year...family, friends, blessings in life, and especially my mom's health seeming to slowly improve over the past 2 months, even though some doctors told her there was nothing they could do for her 2 years ago! What a miracle and example of what hope and faith can do for you!
I hope you all are able to spend time with family and friends this Thanksgiving. Our plans for turkey day are to travel to Lisbon Wednesday night to Thursday to be with my mom's side of the family. My mom is in her good week now so she is very excited to eat!! (Hopefully she can put on some pounds too!) Thursday night we will be back in Fargo because Aaron works Friday.
I am VERY excited to catch up with my girls this weekend as Gracia will be here from Australia and Kelly and Erika will be here from the cities! It's been too long since I've hung out with my girlfriends, even the ones in Fargo!! Aaron is heading to Karlstad Friday night to see his parents and grandparents over the weekend.
I love the holiday season!
5 comments:
I wish we were coming to Fargo so I could see everyone too! I'm jealous that you guys are all hanging out. I am also jealous that you are going to the Bahamas. You totally suck. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Give us a call! We will be around all weekend!
Can't wait see you either K!
xoxo E
it was so great to see you kelly - you're such a sweetheart and so glad to have you as my friend! see you this summer at our girls weekend at the lakes! hope it works out :-)
Hope you post some birthday pictures next!
Love ya
Gracia
Post a Comment