In case some of you check this for updates on my mom here it is...
A few weeks ago my family decided it was time to have hospice help out. They mainly have been able to adjust her medication as needed to try to keep her comfortable and to supply equipment to help with some physical needs. Obviously no one knows exactly how much time she has left but we do know it's likely not much and definitely not enough. We are all trying to hang in there and there are definitely moments that are so difficult and others where we feel we'll be ok. One thing is for sure Shea is the light in our days and I don't know how any of us would get through this without her.
Please keep our family in your prayers that we can stay strong and get through this very difficult time.
2 comments:
Hi Kelly - I am sure the hospice care will be a great help to your family. I think about you and your family so much - thanks for the update. Love you...
Kelly you and your family are always in my prayers and thoughts. I can't imagine how hard this must be. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment