background

Oct 7, 2010

Prayers Please!

Ok...not sure where to start...
My mom got kicked out of the U of M study this past Monday but a doctor down there started her on another chemo on Tuesday. Well, last night my mom had a seizure in her sleep and my dad called the ambulance to take her to the hospital. We were hoping it was a reaction to the new chemo but after an MRI they found she has a small tumor in the front of her brain. They are going to do radiation on it starting tomorrow for the next couple of weeks and then my mom will decide if she even wants to try chemo again or if it's getting close to time for hospice help. She has surpassed the odds the past 4 1/2 years and chemo just probably has run it's course. We are all trying to hang in there and there are definitely ups and downs so your prayers are very appreciated...I'll try to update again soon, we're at the hospital now still and hoping she can go home Saturday.

7 comments:

Gracia and Aaron said...

oh kelly. i'm sorry to hear the new news. praying for your family tonight. wish I could give you a big hug right now. love ya.

Stephanie Ann said...

Thinking about you Kelly. I will keep you and your whole family in my prayers.

Emily Netland said...

Hang in there guys. We are so sorry to hear of all the recent activities. We will be praying extra hard.

~if you need a quick sitter...we are right next door!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was closer to give you a hug...I can't even imagine what you are feeling. Remember to lean on your friends through these difficult times. Miss you lots! Love ya, Alison

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for all of you - for wisdom and comfort.
Judy

The Speral's said...

oh no kel, we are thinking about you all and praying fir your mom. let us know if you need anything.

Kristen said...

So sorry to hear about your Mom. I will be keeping her and your family in my prayers.

Take care!