background

Jun 28, 2010

Where did June go??

Ok, I am starting to get a little sad. June is pretty much over, which means this weekend is the 4th, which mean summer is already half over! Yikes! Only 1 month to go til I start dragging Shea to school with me to start getting my classroom ready for the new school year!


June has been quite busy for us.
Aaron's mom stayed with us for a few days to babysit so Aaron and I could go out for dinner to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary on June 15th and on the 17th we went to the Carrie Underwood concert. It felt a little strange to be out without our little girl and not have diaper bags and car seats to drag along with us. Jodie and I also took Shea on her first trip to the mall that week. She loved it and slept the whole time...she even scored some cute clothes from baby gap on her first visit! :)


Father's day weekend was a busy one for us! We had my friend Annie's wedding that Friday but chose to leave Shea with Grandma & Grandpa Kraft & Auntie Sarah since she can sometimes be quite fussy at night from 8-10...and she was...so good thing we didn't bring her! :) That Saturday I had my friend Kristi's baby shower to attend and she is due in August. It feels like I just had my own shower which was back in March...it's crazy how fast time goes by, I already have a month & a half year old! Father's Day was spent hanging out on the deck at my parents and having a delicious meal cooked by my dad...I know, you might be thinking he shouldn't have to cook on Father's Day but he loves!




This past weekend we took Shea on her first trip to the lakes. We met my parents & my sister at my uncle Steve's cabin by
Dorset. The weather of course was cloudy all day Saturday but we did manage to get some sun Sunday before we left. I think Shea liked the fresh air...she slept almost the whole time we were there, plus at 6 weeks she is probably having another growth spurt and that makes babies sleep a lot too. It was a nice weekend to spend with the family and get out of Fargo for a bit.

2 comments:

Gracia and Aaron said...

great photos! summer is so fun. you're right, its going way too fast!

Kristin said...

Shea is so cute! Fun photos Kelly!