Last weekend we left for Karlstad Friday night to spend Easter with Aaron's family. We hadn't been up there since Christmas, which doesn't even feel like that long ago, the weeks have definitely been going by musch faster the second half of this pregnany! Easter was nice and relaxing...Jodie always keeps me busy eating GREAT food and just hanging out. That Saturday the boys (Aaron, Seth, Zach & Greg) had lots of fun making hilarious videos of Aaron having his own little dunk contest and the boys kicking field goals and making football plays at the high school. They even edited the videos and added music to go along. They are pretty funny, I will have to figure out how to post them.
This past week we finished our final Lamaze class, which Aaron admitted wasn't so bad! We learned a lot about labor and hopefully will now be as prepared as we can be for when it's time! Thursday I let Aaron off the hook and attended a breastfeeding class by myself, he was a good sport throughout the rest of the classes so thought he deserved a night off and he did at least get some house work done while I was gone! :)
I am currently sitting at our friend Steve's house in Minnetonka waiting for the boys to get back from a trip to Target. They got up very early this morning to fit in a round of golf so it was nice stay back and try to sleep in this morning in a quiet house. We are in the cities for Aaron's friend Jason Urbaniak's wedding. Luckily, my friend Lacey, who should have her precious little baby girl by the end of the month, borrowed me an outfit to wear! It should be a fun night seeing a lot of our friends that live down here and a few others who made the trip...and I'm sure Aaron will appreciate having a designated driver for him tonight too...hopefully I don't fall asleep at the reception, my bedtime is usually 9:00!
Next weekend we are excited to attend a baby shower for our friends Mike & Lisa, who is due a few days before me! It is a couples shower so a lot of my high school and college friends (I went to high school with Mike and college with Lisa) will be there for grilling, bean bag toss, and more fun! Can't wait to see everybody!!
Well, that's about all for now...I will try to post pics soon of the wedding and Lisa's shower next weekend.

Oh, almost forgot. .. I finally ordered our stroller yesterday which I am SO excited about! Aaron's brother Zach graciously contributed the majority towards a BOB Revolution stroller. My friend Erika highly recommended this stroller as it is a great jogging stroller and is perfect for using outside on uneven ground, but can also be brought to the mall. There is also a carseat adaptor for it so hopefully we can start using it as soon as I feel up to it after our little girl arrives.
1 comment:
She'll be here before you know it! SEe you Saturday.
Post a Comment