The past few weeks have gone by SO fast! I finished up the school year last week and am definitely ready to "recharge" this summer!! I started another grad school class (I will finish in December so 2 more semesters to go). We went to the lake with a bunch of friends Memorial Day weekend. I tagged along golfing with Aaron, his brother Seth, and Brad last Saturday for 36 holes in the lakes area...obviously the main reason I went was for Zorbaz pizza on the way home! :) This past week we have been gradually working on some landscaping around our house and even planted some flowers and plants! Let's hope I can keep them alive! :) Hopefully this weekend we will finish it with the rock! Thanks Dad for all your help! Here are some pictures of the last few weeks...
1 comment:
I LOVE SUMMER!!! Can't wait till this weather shapes up!
Post a Comment