background

Mar 7, 2009

Overdue Update

Sorry I haven't updated this in a LONG time! Life has been very busy lately! My time has seemed to be consumed with homework for my master's class. We are leaving for the Bahamas on Wednesday so I am trying to get ahead a bit so I don't have to worry about it when we get back.

Here is what we have been up to for the past month:
* Ice fishing trip to Lake of the woods with some friends, I caught a 16 inch walleye I was pretty proud of and Aaron got slapped with a $115 fine for having an unattended fishing line for a bit. Bad luck.
* Homework
* Parent teacher conferences (glad that's over!)
* Homework
* One of Aaron's basketball teams won the city league championship. His other team he plays on got 2nd.
* Homework
* The Bachelor finale...wasn't that a shocker! :)
* Can't forget about Aaron's sport betting habit... it's prime time with March madness almost here!
* Did I mention homework?
* American Idol
* Basketball, basketball, basketball playing continuously on our tv. (We are rarely watching tv in the same room lately, I can only handle so much. Hehe.)

Here are our exciting March plans:
* BAHAMAS
* Watching March Madness (I actually don't mind that, at least I can fill out a bracket then and have some interest in it)
* Aaron is going to the first round of March Madness in Minniapolis. I may go with him to hang out with some of my friends...we'll see where I am with my HOMEWORK again. Boo.
* Aaron has Jade's bachelor party at the end of the month
* I have a baby shower to attend for Emily. Can't wait!!

I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share soon.

2 comments:

Gracia and Aaron said...

oooh! have fun in the bahamas and do NOT take homework with! that is hilarious about aarons fish fine.

Erika said...

I really really think you should come to Minneapolis for March Madness!!! Have fun on your trip Kelly, you have earned it!