UPDATE: I finished all 4 books in a record 9 days. I LOVED them and am sad they are over.
So I (Kelly) have spent the last 6 days to be exact with my head in a book every free second I have....I started reading the "Twilight" series books and have managed to get through 2 and 1/4 books in that time, might be a record! I fee like a teenager but I cannot stop reading them! It is weird to have somewhat of a crush on a 17 year old vampire?? Haha...not according to Erika who's husband jokes he is going to hang a poster of Edward (the vampire) above their bed for her because she is a little obsessed too. Don't worry though, Harry Potter will always be my number 1.
4 comments:
you teachers! my mom read those and saw the movie. I have no desire. ;)
haha - that's hilarious. i need to get a hold of them - i haven't seen any bookstores in thailand selling them though...
i love your big photo on the top of your blog! What a handsome couple!!
I am glad that I am not alone!
All my students are obsessed with those books too. I am still on the last Harry Potter though...I don't have enough time to read it, and I'm dying to finish it! maybe I should do it now....
Post a Comment