background

Jul 18, 2010

Great Summer Weekend!




We had a great weekend home in Fargo this weekend. On Friday afternoon Shea and I got a few hours of sun in at my friend Emily's parent's pool. Shea lounged in the shade and I dipped her little feet in the water. She didn't like it at first and kinda whimpered/cried a little but got used to it more after a bit. Saturday Aaron got up with her and let me sleep in til 9:30! It was great! That afternoon I headed back to Emily's pool and brought my sister along this time while Aaron stayed home and got in some quality father-daughter time with Shea. I must admit it felt good to relax in the sun without having to keep my eye on Shea. :) Saturday evening we had dinner over at the Wells household with some friends and even got home and ready for bed early enough to watch a movie! I don't think Aaron and I have watched a movie together since before Shea was born, it was nice to relax as a family together and Shea even cooperated and sat quietly with us. Sunday Aaron got a nice round of golf in on a beautiful day and Shea and I attended my cousin's son's one year birthday party...it's amazing how much babies change in a year! It's hard to imagine that Shea will probably be walking around keeping us on our toes in a year!

1 comment:

Erika said...

She is getting so big what a cutie!