My schedule is getting busier now too with doctor appointments more often (every 2 weeks), baby showers, and pretty soon Lamaze classes (we start this week, which will be interesting for Aaron I am sure!).
I spent the whole morning today sitting in the clinic for a 3 hour glucose test! My levels were pretty close to the cutoff for the 1 our test so my doctor wanted me to take this one just to be sure. Of course it was one of our very few days off from school this spring and it was just how I wanted to spend it instead of sleeping in (yes, there is sarcasm in my voice). Let's hope I pass this one and don't have to change my diet to keep me and baby healthy, everyone knows it would be extremely difficult for me to give up sugar!

Last weekend my Friend Lacey had her baby shower for her little princes expected at the end of April with our friends here in Fargo. It's fun to compare pregnancy stories and bellies since so many of us are prego right now! Here is a picture of 3 of us expecting from the shower...
And here is my good ole updated pregnancy picture at 29 weeks! 11 to go! I feel like I have been pregnant forever but now the time is definitely picking up and going fast! My baby shower is already next weekend and after that it's time to go shopping for must needed baby supplies before she arrives! Let the nesting at home and school (I'm already thinking about how to plan for my sub if I go early) begin!!Until next time....
1 comment:
great photos! i'm sure aaron had a blast!
Post a Comment