background

Mar 27, 2010

Busy Week and over 31 weeks!

Hello Everyone. We I survived a very long and stressful week...
-My students we CRAZY this week with a field trip and change in routines during the day.
-We had our second lamaze class (I think this one freaked Aaron out a little bit watching videos of women going through labor pains for hours, even days; he's starting to feel bad for me).
-We had my cousins funeral on Thursday, which I thought was a very touching service as many friends, professors, and high-school students stood up and talked about what an impact Josh had on their lives. It saddens me to think about how many more people he could have made a difference with. MSUM even awarded him his teaching degree in Chemistry and presented it to my aunt, very wonderful and I know it meant the world to her.

This weekend Aaron is gone again, this time to Minneapolis for his good friend Jason Urbaniak's bachelor party. Lucky guys keep getting to have fun every weekend...he better enjoy the freedom while it lasts right! :)

While Aaron is gone my Sister, and of course Tank, are staying with me. Tank was on my naughty list this morning however as I tried to get up with him this morning to play (since I cannot sleep in anymore) and all he did was wine at my sister's bedroom door wanting her to get up and eventually peed down the hallway(after I had just taken him out!) just to try to get his way and get her up. Luckily, it was only on the wood floors...Little $*!T is too smart and spoiled for his own good but is really hard to stay mad at for long.

Today I had lunch with my friend Lindsay who was unable to come to my baby shower last weekend. She brought her adorable little girl Mackenna, who will start kindergarten next fall and is a very smart little cookie already! It was fun to chat about her wedding plans, her new house, our families, friends, and of course baby stuff.

Last week we also decided on a chair for the nursery...we went with a recliner that is very comfortable and we can use in another room in the house after we don't need it for the baby anymore. Here are some pictures of the room FULL of pretty much everything we will need and of course another belly pic of me with about 8 1/2 (hopefully) weeks left!! Oh, and I had to put in a picture of the ADORABLE dress my mom & dad got for our little girl. Can't wait for her to wear it!!!
!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You look so adorable Kelly, and that dress is too precious!