Yesterday my good friends Kristi, Kelly, and my sister Sarah threw me a baby shower at Kristi's house. It was wonderful and I am SO grateful for all the thoughtful and giving friends and family I have. We got some great stuff that will be used lots. This baby girls is definitely spoiled already and she's not even here yet!! Thank you to those that were there and even those who couldn't be there and still sent a gift for my baby girl. I can't wait for her to get here and for all of you to meet her! Less than 10 weeks now! I will post pics as soon as I get them...I didn't take any with my own camera.
Aaron was in Grand Forks this past weekend playing in the annual Grand Am basketball tournament. He played with a couple guys he knows from City League but I don't think he really knew the rest of his team. He loves basketball though and had a great time even though they only won 1 game.
Our family received some very sad news this past Friday. We lost my cousin Josh last week. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my aunt & uncle Kathy & Trent and cousins Jake & Jordan so that they can have the strength they need to get through this very difficult time.
1 comment:
Hi Kelly,
Cute blog...love all of the pictures! Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower--It looks like you had a great time though :) I am really sorry to hear about your cousin Josh--I will keep you all in my prayers!!
Miss you lots! Alison
Post a Comment