Belly:Ok you people who love belly pics. Here is me at 25 weeks. Getting a little bigger. Luckily the great invention of the bella band is allowing me to wear my regular pant most days still! I hope I can continue to do so, as I cannot find any decent maternity pants for work. They all look ridiculous on me so if any of you have any suggestions send them my way!
Weekend Plans:
Aaron is away for the weekend in Lake of the woods for lots of ice fishing and having fun at his good friend Mitch's bachelor party. Let's hope he brings home lots of walleye for me!! Yum!!! Sooo... I am heading to my parents later tonight for most of the weekend to help my mom puppysit Tank (sister is in MSP). It's my mom's chemo week and that little guy is a lot of work to watch all day. :) Before I head over to the rent's I'm getting some pizza and watching a little of the Olympics with my friends Emily and Lacey. It's nice to finally feel better and have enough energy to get out of the house for some girl time! Who knows, I may even catch a movie with my friend Kristi tomorrow. Sadly, this is the busiest weekend I have had in a long time!! Ha!
Nursery:
Last weekend Aaron's parents came to town and
Jodie painted the nursery for us! My sister helped and it turned out great. I am so thankful Jodie did that for us since my doc told me to stay away from the paint! All we have left is to get some things for the walls. I got some picture frames today to hang above the dresser but I have to paint them white first (couldn't find any decent white ones anywhere). I also ordered some paper lanterns to hang up in one of the corners of the room. My friend Erika gave me the idea (she's a great interior designer). Here's a website you can check out to see what I'm talking about:http://babyroombio.weebly.com/hanging-lanterns--pompoms.html

If they don't look good, not a big deal, they were cheap! :) Hopefully I will have more pics soon to post after I get that stuff hung!
One more thing: Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Do you think I can get Aaron to take me out on Sunday after he gets back from the bachelor party??? Haha. I'm guessing we will keep it low key.
One more thing: Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Do you think I can get Aaron to take me out on Sunday after he gets back from the bachelor party??? Haha. I'm guessing we will keep it low key.
2 comments:
Love the pink and you look fantastic! I have grown SOOO much the last 2 weeks. I think I have a mini Cam in there, we was 8.5 lbs YIKES!!!
Forgot to comment on the Ernie doll and "Pinkalicious" love it!
Post a Comment