One advantage to being a teacher is we get to look forward to a decent Christmas break every year! One more day left of school then I'm off til the 4th!! The kiddos have been CRAZY for a few weeks now and tomorrow should definitely be interesting as we are making gingerbread houses. Luckily, I talked my sister into coming to help again in case some parents can't make it.
Wednesday will be a day full of fun! Aaron and I have our first ultrasound...and YES, we are definitely finding out the sex! I'm way too type A and love to plan so I need to know pink or blue! :) Can't wait!! Also on Wednesday I'm going out to dinner with my dearly missed friend Jenny, who lives in California and friends Maren & Lindsey, it will be a little high school reunion.
Christmas plans this year:
Christmas Eve with my dad's family at my parents house.
Christmas Day with my mom's family in Lisbon.
The day after Christmas heading to Karlstad to be with Aaron's family for a couple days.
Hopefully putting together the crib and dresser and at least pick out some paint colors for the baby's room!
3 comments:
can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!
I am so excited for you! That first ultrasound is absolutely amazing!
hey! can't wait to hear the big news!!!
Post a Comment