
Well, I have lots of friends who have started this blog thing so I thought I'd give it a shot. I probably won't post too often but I will try my best. :)
Life has been pretty crazy lately. I am trying to survive my crazy kindergarten class this year...they definitely keep me on my toes to put it nicely! :) I am about 1/3 of the way done with my masters! I am getting the degree through the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, MN. It will be SOO nice once I have that out of the way and can continue achieving more life goals.
My mom has been doing pretty well considering the journey she has been going through the past couple of years. She is in a cancer study right now in Omaha and after trying about 10 different kinds of treatments since finding out it came back they have finally found something that has shrunk her tumors!! It really is a miracle, you have no idea! She travels to Omaha every 3 weeks to get the treatment and hopefully she continues to get good news, which believe me is something we are not used to. The prayers have helped soo much, thank you to those of you who have sent them our way. :)
Aaron had some very exciting news yesterday...he one a trip from work! He has worked very hard to reach goals at work and it finally paid off! We still aren't sure where we are going to go yet, we've narrowed the choices down to a cruise, the Bahamas, or Cancun.
Well, that's a good start for now. I will post more if anything exciting happens. hehe. :)
3 comments:
I am so excited you started a blog! That is awesome you won a trip! Can't wait to catch up when I am back for Thanksgiving.
yeah!!!! glad you started one! i'm learning slowly but surely too.... :)
How exciting....about your mom and aaron! I suggest not the cruise...I wasn't a fan. You are stuck on a boat, no ocean or anything. Fun, but you are really limited. I'll be around all weekend....Eric's hunting, again. :)
Post a Comment